Partner Relations Manager
Welcome to the ARAZAS Family. At ARAZAS, we are on a global mission to uplift humanity. ARAZAS is made up of many different divisions from Media to Entertainment and Consulting, as well as many different companies from Production companies to Recording Studios. When you decide to accept an employment opportunity with ARAZAS, you’ll be joining a team of highly ambitious Dreamers who love working together to accomplish bold and ambitious dreams that make the world a better place.
At ARAZAS we seek to work with the best in the world. We’re constantly searching around the world for the most creative and ambitious Dreamers who match our companies
As an Event Promoter, you’ll be responsible for selling out our events in city centres around the world. You'll promote our events through Facebook, calling, and emailing to people in city centres around the world. You'll be on the front lines ensuring that our events sell out and that people hear about what we are doing within the city that you are responsible for promotions.
- Connect with our community and promote our events.
- Msg people through Facebook and build out a tribe within your city.
- Work with the event management team and help with the launch of an event.
- Ensure that each event that you are responsible for sells out in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to work up to 40hrs/week.
- Must have a computer.
- Must be have 8+ years of tangible business experience.
- Must submit a resume and cover letter.
- $50,000/year starting wage.
- Bonus of up to $10,000/year.
- You will report to the Chief Operations Officer of the company.